Search stuff in this blog

lördag 24 december 2011

Inception (2010)

Duration: 142 minutes. (This was the TV version. Scandinavian version on Canal+ First)

Interesting, really interesting. Movies of dreams is always really interesting. Nice way to blend in a actionmovie inside a dream concept. Cleaver way to use dreams as espionage because human brain is at the most vulnerable while we are sleeping, atleast in this movie. A great action adventure movie. I would like to take controll of my own dreams and create what ever I want, but as always, I can't because I don't know that I am sleeping.

Rating 5 of 5.

Directed by: Christopher Nolan

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/

Japanese and French were used only in few lines.

This movie belongs to: "TV movies"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar