Search stuff in this blog

fredag 6 januari 2012

Il gatto a nove code (1971) English title:The Cat O' nine Tails

Duration: 106 minutes. (Scandinavian DVD edition)

First of all, I just have to complain on the cover... I thought this was a horror movie, because the coverdesigner said this is a horror movie... It was not! Anyway, this movie was not good, but still it was interesting, interesting enough. A slowgoing movie that was too slow for my taste, sure it was interesting to find out who the murderer were but, you know what I mean. Movie was about a journalist and a blind man who tried to figure out what was going on. One thing that sucks really bad with the movie is that it was dubbed into English!

Rating 3 of 5.

Directed by: Dario Argento

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065761/

This movie belongs to: "My own movies"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar