Search stuff in this blog

söndag 27 februari 2011

School Rumble: 芸術に夢を! 神に誓いを! 星に願いを! (2005)

Full japanese title:
スクールランブル: 芸術に夢を! 神に誓いを! 星に願いを!
My translation: (Note, I'm not that good at japanese but here is my translation)
A dream of art! Pray to God! Wish upon a star!

Duration: 24 minutes

Comment I left for this movie was:

Hm, will Yakumo be a nude model? :D:D this will get really funny, stupid boy group in the class :D Do I need to say more? And of course, misunderstandings :D
I like when they use computer animations in anime :D
The stardust scene were really beautifull, the most beautifull so far in this series :D Awesome!

This is the Third episode on disc 5. Nineteenth Episode.

Rating 5 of 5.

Directed by: Shinji Takamatsu

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0972952/

This movie belongs to: "My own TV series"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar