Search stuff in this blog

söndag 1 augusti 2010

9 (2009/I)

Duration: 79 minutes

Comment I left for this movie was:

First of all, I watched this movie on China VCD 2.0, not a DVD.

Wow, a dark movie in a dark world but with dolls, or more like living dolls/robots. I can't think off any other dolls than in PS3 game LittleBigPlanet. It is the same kind of dolls. Anyhow, great music and a interesting plot. This was a adventure, and even if there was permanent chinese subtitles I can only remember to seeing them at the beginning of the movie. I was in the movie so good. One of the best adventures for 2009!!

Rating 5 of 5.

This movie belongs to: "My VCD's"

2 Disc.

Directed by: Shane Acker

Fun about this version: Chinese title: it's the same, "9".

IMDB:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472033/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar